Howard Miller Paragon glass crystal tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $48.42 each|
|25|| $45.86 each|
|144|| $43.58 each|
- Graceful optical glass crystal tabletop clock
- Features striking bevels and tapered profile sides.
- Black dial features a silver finiah dot at the "12" position with a glass crystal
- Packaged in an attractive black gift box
- Quartz, battery operated movement
This graceful glass crystal Howard Miller tabletop clock features striking bevels and pleasing, tapered profile sides. The dial is reminiscent of the Nathan George Horwitt designed Museum Clock, selected for its design excellence by the Museum of Modern Art as a part of its permanent design collection. Packaged in an attractive black gift box. Quartz movement includes 1 "SR626SW" battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
4-3/4" x 3-1/2" x 1-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1-3/4" x W. 2" Silkscreen or Laser Etching
H. 3/4" x W. 2" Engraved Plate