Howard Miller Pursuit clock and compass combination
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $69.22 each|
|25|| $65.58 each|
|144|| $62.30 each|
- Hinged clock and compass combination
- Finished in high gloss Rosewood Hall on select hardwoods and veneers
- Dial includes Roman numerals with a glass crystal
- The compass includes black decorative compass rose graphics
- Quartz, battery operated movement
A hinged Howard Miller clock and compass combination finished in high-gloss Rosewood Hall on select hardwoods and veneers. The dial includes back hands and numerals and is surrounded by a polished brass-tone bezel. The compass includes black decorative compass rose graphics. Quartz movement includes 1 LR44 battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
4" x 3-1/2" x 1-3/4"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 2-1/2" x W. 3" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on top
H. 5/8" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on front edge
**For all laser etching customization of this piece, a colorfill charge of $4.00 (V) is required.