Howard Miller Akron mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $418.80 each|
|25|| $396.76 each|
|144|| $376.92 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Reeded columns with a matching reeded base
- Brushed nickel finished dial features an etched fret center disk and corner ornaments
- Styled fret panels on the clock's sides
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
Howard Miller mantel clock in Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Bracket-style mantel clock features brass handle, reeded columns with turned caps, reeded base frame, and fret side panels. Brushed-nickel finished dial with an applied brass-tone, etched center disk and corner ornaments. A raised brass-toned bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral pattern, applied-brass finished numerals, and serpentine hands provide additional flourishes. Quartz, dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
16-1/2" x 12" x 7"
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.