Howard Miller Lynton mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $956.24 each|
|25|| $905.92 each|
|144|| $860.62 each|
- Hand glazed, finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Polished brass finished handle
- Silver chapter ring with decorative corner spandrels
- High precision, German made, Kieninger key wound, Westminster chime movement
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
Howard Miller mantel clock with hand-glazed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Polished brass-finished handle. Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels. A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
14-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 6-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
H. 1/2" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.